Temporary ROOM ATTENDANT
TO BE CONSIDERED SUBMIT A RESUME or CURRICULUM VITAE to Ms. Sheena Smith, Assistant Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or stop by the Human Recourses Office to fill out an application at The Sands at Grace Bay, 416 Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay, Providenciales, TCI, B.W.I.
• Carries out the following routine assignments.
• Cleans occupied and vacant rooms on a nightly basis and according to the established policy and standards.
• Maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of maid’s carts and housekeeping storage closets according to the established procedures.
• Follows proper safety practices and procedures as required of the position.
• Conducts routine inspection of all assigned rooms for any discrepancy in the status report and immediately. communicate to Housekeeping Department for appropriate action.
• May be required to conduct turn down service at night according to the operations policy.
• Attends to guest requests as needed.
• Must have previous hotel housekeeping experience.
• Preferred skilled cleaner. Must be an individual who enjoys cleaning.
• Regular/Full Time position only.
• Must speak, read, write and understand the primary language (English) used in the workplace.
• Must work weekends and holidays.
• Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work.
Belongers are Turks and Caicos Islanders with status to work and live in the TCI.
3151 total views, 3 today