Full-Time MAINTENANCE/ HVAC TECHNICIAN
TO BE CONSIDERED SUBMIT A RESUME or CURRICULUM VITAE to Ms. Sheena Smith, Assistant Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or stop by the Human Recourses Office to fill out an application at The Sands at Grace Bay, 416 Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay, Providenciales, TCI, B.W.I.
MAINTENANCE/ HVAC TECHNICIAN
• To skillfully and professionally perform all scheduled maintenance related jobs
• Account for time spent on individual work requests/orders and actively seek further tasks when assigned tasks are completed
• To advise the Engineering Administrator when parts or supplies need to be reordered
• Perform weekly and monthly physical counts of all inventory stock and tooling and requirements
• Any other duties assigned and/or as deemed necessary by the Engineering Administrator
• Reassembling and testing equipment following repairs
• Repairing and replacing defective equipment, components in addition to wiring
• Laying out and connecting electrical wiring between controls and equipment
• Obtaining and maintaining required certifications
• Maintain machinery, equipment, and tools
• Upkeep, installation, and maintenance of hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical and electrical systems on all production machines
• Performs preventive maintenance and makes repairs to heating, ventilating, air conditioning equipment according to instructions such as replacing belts on motors, changing filters, bearings, etc.
• Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
• As a HVAC technician, you must comply with all applicable standards, policies and procedures, including on-the-job regulations and safety procedures. Maintain a clean work area
• Detail-oriented HVAC mechanic experienced in both commercial and residential installation and services
• Refrigeration experience required
• Must meet minimum professional qualification/certification in Plumbing/Electrical/ Mechanical and HVAC related trades
• Follows proper safety practices and procedures as required of the position
• Must have minimum of two years hands-on experience working on minor electrical, painting, plumbing and A/C with documented licensing and/or certifications in HVAC will be required
• Must speak, read, write and understand the primary language (English) used in the workplace
• Must work holidays, weekends and flexible shifts
• Must work AM and/or PM shifts as business demands
• Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
Caribbean resort experience required. Resumes/CV’s without Caribbean experience cannot be considered. Applicants must have a willing, positive and personable attitude, must work holidays and weekends as standard in the hospitality industry. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Turks Island citizen’s only need to apply in person to Sheena Smith, Assistant Human Resources Manager at The Sands Resort located on Grace Bay Road, Providenciales, the Turks and Caicos by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or with Labour Department. Resumes/CV’s must be in by July 31, 2015.
2887 total views, 1 today