Full-Time Activity Coordinator
To provide an exceptional family entertainment experience program within the Resort. The Activities Coordinator reports to the Resort’s Front Office Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and execute a varied daytime and evening schedule of activities for Resort Guests, both for children and adults.
• In a timely manner, present a monthly activities calendar of activities and events to Management.
• Run the Resort’s daily Kids Club program.
• Devise and execute special entertainments for Guests on holidays etc.
• Liaise with the Resort’s Food & Beverage operator as needed in executing certain events.
• Within budgetary guidelines, purchase, maintain and store an adequate inventory of items for all scheduled activities. Monitor Resort’s occupancy levels and Guest types at all times.
• Ensure the highest levels of safety and hygiene at all times for children and adults.
• Perform other Guest Experience related functions as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A superior communicator and “people person”.
• Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Comfortable and experienced working with children on a daily basis.
• Experienced with computer programs such as Excel and Word.
• First Aid certified.
• Familiar with sports, games and arts & crafts.
• Always cheerful and patient toward Guests and co-workers
• A team player.
• A self – starter who can work without constant supervision.
• Punctual, reliable and expected to work a flexible schedule.
• Able to work outdoors on a daily basis.
790 total views, 2 today